Six inserts are coming on this weekend. Smartsource, Redplum, P&G, General Mills, Pepsico and Playschool coupon inserts.
10/2 inserts preview are posted here.
Here are start of free/cheap deals with 10/2 insert coupons. Please let me know other free/cheap deals in comments section you find. This post will give us idea of how many newapapers/inserts we have to buy/order.
Nivea $3/2 lip care products .17oz stick - .35floz tube (10/16/11) 10/2 Redplum
- Nivea lip care on 2/$4 sale at Walgreens 10/2-10/8.
Cottonelle $.50/1 toilet paper 12pk+ or $.50/2 4pks (10/30/11) SS 10/2
- On sale for or $5 at Walgreens 10/2-10/8, use 50 cents insert coupon and $1 Walgreen coupon from Walgreen October Booklet. Pay $3.50.
Ricola Buy Ricola Dual Action, get any Ricola 19, 21, 24, 26 or 30ct bag free (up to $3.99) (12/31/11) 10/2 SS
- Ricola drops on sale $1.29 with in ad coupon at Walgreen 10/2-10/8, plus 50 cents off Ricola Cough Drops, 19-24ct., #5021 from October Monthly Book.
- Ricola drops on sale $1.99 at CVS 10/2-10/8.
Kleenex $.50/1 Cool Touch facial tissue 50ct+ dnd (10/30/11) 10/2 SS
- 50 cents RR wyb Kleenex cool touch facial tissue 50 sheets $1.49 at Walgreens 10/2-10/8.
Colgate $.75/1 Total, Max Fresh or Sensitive toothpaste 4oz+ (10/22/11)10/2 SS
-Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief, $4.99 - $3 RR at Walgreens 10/2-10/8.
Dawn $.50/1 Plus
-Dawn with Olay dish liquid on sale 97 cents at CVS 10/2-10/8.
Nature Valley $.75/2 Granola Bars 6ct+ or Granola Nut Clusters (11/26/11) GM 10/2
- Nature valley granola bars 6 pk will be on 2/$4 sale at Walgreens 10/2-10/8. Plus, use $1/2 Walgreen coupon from October Monthly Book
Plus many nice coupons including Pepsi coupons, B1G1F Dove, Suave, Tressmme, Swiffer.
So how many inserts/newspapers are you planning to buy?